Community Manager for Property Management Firm
Experienced residential Community Manager required for a well-established mid-size property management company with 500+ residential units located in the Hyde Park and Mattapan areas. The candidate will run the day-to-day operations of the portfolio with market rate and some Section 8 units.
Come and show us your professional skills in this newly created role – where you will be the primary representative of the company’s management team to our residents and to the public. Enjoy the opportunity to build the role from the ground up using your experience and skill set.
The Community Manager will be managing 100-130 units and will communicate collaboratively with your fellow Community Managers
• Represent company management to residents and the public.
• Maintain high customer service and quality standards.
• Ensure employee and resident satisfaction.
• Manage some operational reporting, accounts receivable/collections and cost control.
– Guest Cards
– Rental Applications
– Rent increases
– Coordinating with maintenance for turnovers
• Property Management
– Tenant communication and relations using highest quality customer service standards.
– Invoice approvals
– Upgrade approvals
– Suggestions on capital improvements
– Meet the budget for your own buildings.
– Compliance with Fair Housing laws and other regulations
– Lease agreement management and rules/regulations enforcement
– Maintain accurate records of rent payments and invoices to residents
– Accounts Receivable/Collections over-sight and management
– Eviction notices and proceedings
– Legal billing and interactions with attorneys
• Requires great communication skills, listening, diplomacy, tact, empathy, and attention to detail.
• You should be resourceful and energetic in resolving any issues.
• 4-5 years multi-family property management and finance experience required
• Superior customer service skills
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.