admin / March 21, 2023
Busy and successful Newton firm is seeking a well-organized Executive Assistant to provide support for (3) C-Suite executives. You will be fully in the office (not remote or hybrid). You will provide high-level administrative support (both corporate and personal) to our busy CEO to ensure he can efficiently accomplish key tasks and important company initiatives. You will also maintain the executives (CEO, Director of Operations and Director of Finance) communications and keep constantly up to date. You will efficiently manage the executive’s daily calendar, including scheduling meetings, confirming appointments and arranging itineraries for travel/transportation. You will also use your skills in Operations to assist with diverse projects and tasks to assist the CEO with various operational responsibilities.
You will take on the lower priority tasks of the executive team, to allow the team to focus optimum energy on the most important and crucial tasks to grow the company and effectively oversee operations.
Your top-notch skills should include:
• Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
• Scrupulous attention to detail with superb accuracy
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Problem-solving and decision making
• Proactivity and self-direction; Operate independently with minimal supervision.
• Familiarity with Operations and autonomously managing projects from start to finish.
• Managing the executive’s calendar, including scheduling, making appointments, sending reminders and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
• Ability to consistently demonstrate initiative, professionalism, poise and flexibility and work within an environment of frequent interruptions, conflicting priorities and varied workloads
• Project management skills
• Ability to anticipate CEO’s needs; resourcefulness and responsiveness are essential
• Dependability, dedication, and independence and the ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
• Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of team and company information; Ability to effectively exercise discretion and judgment in handling confidential/proprietary information.
• Available at various hours for business-related tasks during regular business working hours and periodically during off-hours (evenings and weekends).
• 5+ years of experience supporting C-level executives.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
We are committed to creating a culture where employees feel valued. You will assist in assuring a great company culture is consistently maintained!